Viking Double adjustable front struts '87-'93 COIL OVER KIT
Viking Performance takes another leap in high performance suspension with it's new patent pending Crusader high force double adjustable struts. These Crusader struts are offered in a variety of valving confirmation depending on the application. Crusader struts are capable of generating the huge rebound forces often required in race/performance applications to achieve more constant tire patch contact force. The rebound side has 22 available position of adjustments that generate a progressive curve, while the digressive compression has 19 positions of adjustment, for a total of 418 different valving combinations.
Every strut is dyno tested and serialized and hand built in the U.S.A. at Vi-kings Lakeville, MN facility. They feature lightweight aluminum body with a clear anodized finish, precision machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap and 7/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods.
Each shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty! Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Vi-king Performance Double Adjustable struts
- 19 positions of compression & 22 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 418 different valving combinations
- Lightweight Aluminum Strut with a clear anodized finish
- Every strut is dyno tested & serialized
- 7/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision Machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Made in the U.S.A. Each shock is hand built in Vikings Lakeville, MN facility
- Small Block kit.
*NOTE* PUT REBOUND VALVING CODE IN SPECIAL COMMENTS DURING CHECK OUT.
TO SELECT THE CRUSADER REBOUND VALVING, REPLACE THE "xx" IN THE PART NUMBER AS FOLLOWS: "CD" (SOFT; CRUISE), "AD" (SOFT; FRONT DRAG-EASY UP), "AJ" (MEDIUM-SOFT; DRAG REAR <600 HP BIG TIRE), "AM" (MEDIUM; REAR DRAG ALL OTHERS), "AP" (MEDIUM-FIRM; PRO-TOURING / FRONT DRAG-TIE DOWN), OR "SX" (FIRM; SPECIALTY)